2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a farce.

We all know he's going.

All of this is completely choreographed.

We'll see him sold 2/3 days before the window shuts for about £45M-£50M and half of the fee will be spent on a couple of players for us before deadline day runs out....hopefully including a CF.

You reckon mate, I think we have him ear marked to save us next summer.

You reckon mate, I think we have him ear marked to save us next summer.
Could be. But I'm thinking the club are seeing selling DCL as a long shot now. So they'll have to sell someone else...and we all know who that someone else is.

United have put their credibility on the line with these bids and I dont expect them to come up empty handed.

It’s concerning for sure and of course there’s a nagging doubt we’re holding him back in case we sell him. With United signing De Ligt though, it’s hard to think of any realistic suitors in this particular window.

Only an idiot would sign him or Holgate. Never thought I'd say this but really hope Keane is fit for the Brighton game. Just so Holgate isn't near the match day squad

We’re going to need bodies over the year mate.

When you look at it, next year we have a near total defensive rebuild in our hands.

Possibly two right fulls unless Paterson looks alive, at least two centre half and a left full.

JT will be almost 33 heading into that season.

Could be. But I'm thinking the club are seeing selling DCL as a long shot now. So they'll have to sell someone else...and we all know who that someone else is.

United have put their credibility on the line with these bids and I dont expect them to come up empty handed.

More be looking at the cash flow at the club, it’s pretty good now, but we need a plan for Jan - June, we can prob crawl there by having a deal done for Branthwaite that summer, I think he will be sold, but left on the vine for now - but I’ve seen what you say before, it’s classic Everton that or make it look like a player wants to leave.

Utd have gone out and got themselves two centre backs - be surprised if they get third, they have a heap of them there now. They’l be happy enough with the PR of not buckling and the narrative be spun that they got two players for the price we were looking.

More be looking at the cash flow at the club, it’s pretty good now, but we need a plan for Jan - June, we can prob crawl there by having a deal done for Branthwaite that summer, I think he will be sold, but left on the vine for now - but I’ve seen what you say before, it’s classic Everton that or make it look like a player wants to leave.

Utd have gon3 out and got themselves two centre backs - be surprised if they get third, they have a heap of the, there now. They’l be happy enough with the PR if not buckling and the narrative be spun that they got two p,Ayers for the price we were looking.
It's the only thing the hierarchy of the club are world class at.

TBH, I hadn't been keeping tabs on United's incomings, so yeah maybe he's going elsewhere at a later date.

But we could really do with getting shut of DCL now though. That solves a lot of gaps for us potentially.

Its a farce.

We all know he's going.

All of this is completely choreographed.

We'll see him sold 2/3 days before the window shuts for about £45M-£50M and half of the fee will be spent on a couple of players for us before deadline day runs out....hopefully including a CF.
Where is he going Dave?

We’re going to need bodies over the year mate.

When you look at it, next year we have a near total defensive rebuild in our hands.

Possibly two right fulls unless Paterson looks alive, at least two centre half and a left full.

JT will be almost 33 heading into that season.
Ya for sure mate. Thankfully O'Brien was brought in but more are needed to be brought into the backline over the next year

TBH, I hadn't been keeping tabs on United's incomings, so yeah maybe he's going elsewhere at a later date.

But we could really do with getting shut of DCL now though. That solves a lot of gaps for us potentially.

Think we can improve on him mate, would have liked to see it earlier in the window, there is a disruption factor now and if he goes I think we arent getting 20 mill + for him, anyone who has waited this long for him has done so to see can they snag a bargain, depending on the fee we’ve a decision to make on his worth to us vs what his fee could enable.

He played well today - make you think…….

And leaves an awful lot

Think we can improve on him mate, would have liked to see it earlier in the window, there is a disruption factor now and if he goes I think we arent getting 20 mill + for him, anyone who has waited this long for him has done so to see can they snag a bargain, depending on the fee we’ve a decision to make on his worth to us vs what his fee could enable.

He played well today - make you think…….

Flatters to deceive. We all know now that we cant rely on him to get 10-15 goals for us.

We're up against it again if they dont sort out another striker before the window shuts.

...and I'd take £15M rather than let him walk on a free next summer, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.