2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it before but if we were anywhere close to administration we would not be giving out new contracts...

I don't think we're close to administration, but that's a bit of a false equivalence.

As long as we aren't actually in administration, the staff should be preserving the assets of the club to their best ability.

2911C1BA-CD30-424F-B9B2-71922827A83C.webp

Maybe I'm going crackers here but what is the point in giving him a new deal that only adds 1 extra year
Maybe has more to it with another option if he meets certain things to increase it again with more money. Also gives us more power if we do sell him, would have liked longer but is good we have got him to sign. With players now looking to let deals run down and leave on a free

Contracts mean nothing, it just means we will get more money for him ..... when the vultures swirl & if &&& are in charge they will think nothing of getting investment back .....:(

Thats why we need a very rich buyer .....
Contracts DO mean something when a player can walk tho. Punting it down the road for a young excellent player like Branthwaite is always a good idea.

Wonder what amount the release clause fee is. I’d be highly surprised if he has signed a new contract with out either that and a low relegation release clause.

Great bit of business getting him to sign an extension though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back