2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

We will not get anywhere near that mate.
Why. How can you tell how the next 12 months go for these 2 players. Onana was already get fees off 50/60mil Mentioned. The prices of players now is scandalous. And Saudi gives the big teams even more room for manoeuvre. Chelsea paying 45mil for a kid who’s hardly kicked a ball in the premier league

Why. How can you tell how the next 12 months go for these 2 players. Onana was already get fees off 50/60mil Mentioned. The prices of players now is scandalous. And Saudi gives the big teams even more room for manoeuvre. Chelsea paying 45mil for a kid who’s hardly kicked a ball in the premier league

I don’t think anyone will be going over £60m for Onana. That would mean we need someone to pay £80m+ for Branthwaite.

I don’t think anyone will be going over £60m for Onana. That would mean we need someone to pay £80m+ for Branthwaite.
I’m obviously guessing mate, Caicedo was 75 mil in June and gets sold for 115. A lot of ifs buts and maybes, let’s see how things pan out for these 2 players. I think Onana has started the season quite well. But there’s a mad narrative that’s he’s rubbish