Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad that there were reports in the summer saying we’d sell him to PSV for €12m but they didn’t want to pay it. Don’t know who’s worse, us for willing to accept that or PSV for not wanting to pay it.

This lad will be a supreme centre half, if we got £50m for Stones half a decade ago I can’t imagine what we’d get for Branthwaite now in this market. Not being funny, if Maguire and Fofana are £75m players what is this lad worth?!
You think we would have accepted that???

This got me as well.

Behave you clown

Spilt my cup of tea lolling at that.

Thats the spirit Zat, furious if he goes under a world record transfer fee for a defender. Please return to sanity safely. xx

Does this mean our under 18's are all £100m +? woohooo!

Age, nationality, potential. sure. Not a world record transfer for a CB. Unless he gets into Southgates squad and plays, it won't be a top 5 fee for a CB.

please stop licking mushrooms in the forest and come back down to reality my friend.

What planet are these recent deals being done on because a 120mil deal would be the third most expensive transfer ever done on earth…

LOL! Yes because all transfers for defenders in the league are based off the Fofana and Slabhead fee’s..

Pickford £70m
Branthwaite £120m
Onana £120m
DCL £50-60m

Our spine according to you is worth nearly £400m? We should be fighting for Europeans places and cup runs with the figures you’re associating the players with, not relegation.

Mate , I rate him but he hasn’t even played 10 games… even at 50m we would have to take the deal imo

Mate nobody breaks world record fees for players that have played 10 games.

We will also never receive a record fee because we wouldn’t know how to negotiate one.

Not for long mate , we are going to sell dobbin for 160m going of Zats opinion

Didn’t you say that you would be annoyed if we sold for any less than 120m?

Or at least 85m ?

The scary thing is some people believe stuff like that.
You wouldn’t get half those fees for Branthwaite and Onana at the moment.

Be lucky to get £120 for them combined never mind each

Anyone changed their tune?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back