2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when did i say to sell and since when did i say to sell in 2019 when he played 10 games?

What i wrote was that you have to price in what his value could be in 2-3 seasons time. Then add a premium on top as thats the price we make selling now rather in 2-3 seasons when we'd benefit from havimg him.

Whether you rate him at X amount now isnt what his value would be when pricing in value upside and the loss we would suffer losing him.

Didn’t you say that you would be annoyed if we sold for any less than 120m?

Or at least 85m ?

The thing is though, that spine has only just started playing together, once the team get some confidence playing, we will all see that spine develop into a really good spine.

I am thinking back to the 83/84 team really struggling. But the majority of that team went on to win the league the following season
You think the players will reach those levels under Dyche? I don't

LOL! Yes because all transfers for defenders in the league are based off the Fofana and Slabhead fee’s..

Pickford £70m
Branthwaite £120m
Onana £120m
DCL £50-60m

Our spine according to you is worth nearly £400m? We should be fighting for Europeans places and cup runs with the figures you’re associating the players with, not relegation.
The scary thing is some people believe stuff like that.
You wouldn’t get half those fees for Branthwaite and Onana at the moment.

Mate , I rate him but he hasn’t even played 10 games… even at 50m we would have to take the deal imo
What has the amount of games he has played for us got to do with how much we should accept for him?

A higher fee would come depending on what we envision him playing for us in the next 3-5 years.

50m isn't going far in today's climate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back