2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Problem is everyone knows we have to sell before end of June to try and not breach the rules again

All of a sudden instead of us waiting to get 80 mil in august we desperately sell for 60 mil in June instead

It’s messed up man and I can see why Forest fans are aggrieved

Problem is everyone knows we have to sell before end of June to try and not breach the rules again

All of a sudden instead of us waiting to get 80 mil in august we desperately sell for 60 mil in June instead

Think Onana will be the one that’s sold pre 30th June

Its quite possible the rules will change this Summer.

So we might not need to sell anybody before a certain date.

Doesn't matter if you're "not having it". It's a fact that he didn't want to play him until he felt he was fit.
James Garner was also part of that side that played in the u21 tournament and he started our first game of the season against Fulham.

In all honesty, only Dyche actually knows, but I believe that only Keane's horror performances meant Dyche turned to Branthwaite.

James Garner was also part of that side that played in the u21 tournament and he started our first game of the season against Fulham.

In all honesty, only Dyche actually knows, but I believe that only Keane's horror performances meant Dyche turned to Branthwaite.
James Garner is a different player who plays a different position...

I'm sorry, there are many sticks to beat the manager with, but his hanging of JB isn't one of them.

But Branthwaite picked up a groin injury at the tournament which required treatment and kept him out of the next under 21 squad while he had treatment and Garner didn't. All this was made clear at the time but obviously people don't like facts they like making stuff up to suit what they think much more.

But Branthwaite picked up a groin injury at the tournament which required treatment and kept him out of the next under 21 squad while he had treatment and Garner didn't. All this was made clear at the time but obviously people don't like facts they like making stuff up to suit what they think much more.
Spot on. It's so weird how people make things up to fit their argument.

James Garner is a different player who plays a different position...

I'm sorry, there are many sticks to beat the manager with, but his hanging of JB isn't one of them.

I must have been dreaming that Branthwaite was sitting on his arse getting splinters on the bench at the start of the season, while Mickey Kegger was having blinders until the third match when branthwaite miraculously returned from the dead and started playing for us……

Oh wait…….

I must have been dreaming that Branthwaite was sitting on his arse getting splinters on the bench at the start of the season, while Mickey Kegger was having blinders until the third match when branthwaite miraculously returned from the dead and started playing for us……

Oh wait…….
Even if you ignore the documented fact he wasn't fully fit and needed treatment then I really don't think coming in after 2 games and not because of injury or suspension but just through choice is quite the smoking gun you seem to think it is.