2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Back when the RS and Chelsea were doing very well they had: Carragher/Gerrard and Terry/Lampard.

I know were in a bad situation but I hope he's the CB we hold onto long term somehow.

It would be soul destroying to see him sold. Even an astronomical bid and it would take the fun and enjoyment out of this team for me.

The only players ive enjoyed watching in 2024 are Branthwaite, Mykolenko and Chermiti.

The chatter about Man U circling is very annoying. If we sell him it would be a further smack in the face if it was to another prem side, and them having form in trying to have our keks off.

Too much emphasis on this by players and not enough about contributing at a high level, consistently.
Realistically, the majority of players will pick whoever pays them the most.

No, that doesnt mean they will join a crap club just cos they offer more.

But United for example are considered a very big club and they are very much a step up from Everton, currently.

They occasionally play in the CL, most of the time Europe, they go deep in cup comps and they offer a level of exposure that yes you guessed it, gets you them dollar, dollar bills.

In short, I think its silly to assume you should only move to a club which wins trophies.

Soz Yobo.

But I will still be sad if he joined a club that doesnt really compete, hes a very, very good footballer and he deserves to win the lot.