2024/25 Jarrad Branthwaite

@coollino you noticed he’s stopped following Snods on Instagram but now following Phil Neal?
Phil 'how much will you pay me to comment on a charity video about the Heysel Tragedy' Neal...

I was only the captain, you need to pay me for my comments, pay my morgage, i don't do these things for free...

But he's not being mean like his mingey rat son, having half the city and trainee driving instructors off for crap lessons.

Me dads phil neal, he needs all the cash he can grasp to keep himself in the stench off piss his miserable arse face is accustomed too.

There's tramps on the bench outside Bootle Strand everyday with pissstains down the front, and turd biscuits dangling out the back of their 'Kappa' trackie kechs, with better ethics than that sad moon faced turd x

Phil 'how much will you pay me to comment on a charity video about the Heysel Tragedy' Neal...

I was only the captain, you need to pay me for my comments, pay my morgage, i don't do these things for free...

But he's not being mean like his mingey rat son, having half the city and trainee driving instructors off for crap lessons.

Me dads phil neal, he needs all the cash he can grasp to keep himself in the stench off piss his miserable arse face is accustomed too.

There's tramps on the bench outside Bootle Strand everyday with pissstains down the front, and turd biscuits dangling out the back of their 'Kappa' trackie kechs, with better ethics than that sad moon faced turd x
When you get a chance and don’t beat about the bush this time will you give us your Frank and honest opinion of the former RS player Phillip Neal

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back