2024/25 Jarrad Branthwaite

….i think it’s a fake a;c;

IMG_0007.webp

I do expect him to leave and I fully expect the club is cowardly keeping him out of the picture now as he's the biggest asset we'll likely have in decades and they simply cannot afford to lose out on a big money transfer when somebody comes in with a serious offer.

There hasn't even been mention of what his supposed injury is despite the fact that he's seemingly been 'injured' now for a month.

I do expect him to leave and I fully expect the club is cowardly keeping him out of the picture now as he's the biggest asset we'll likely have in decades and they simply cannot afford to lose out on a big money transfer when somebody comes in with a serious offer.

There hasn't even been mention of what his supposed injury is despite the fact that he's seemingly been 'injured' now for a month.
Groin injury and had a small operation on it which wasn't initially planned...wouldn't surprise me if he is on the bench against spurs...and yes he is not going anywhere unless we get stupid money which would happen with any players from any club, especially those outside the top 6.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back