2024/25 Jarrad Branthwaite

Hmm yeah that deffo wasn’t posted on here mate, may have something to do with the Mail being blacklisted on here I think.

Attachments

• IMG_0510.jpeg
    IMG_0510.jpeg
    209.3 KB · Views: 5

As good as he is, I think we can hack it with Tarkowski, O'Brien, Keane and even Holgate.

We cant do without a goal scorer though.

You stay up by scoring goals. It hands defences confidence and the whole team feels less pressure.

Reluctantly, I'd sell Branthers and go all out for a CF and RB.
Whilst I agree about needing to score more goals, history has proven we cannot hack it with Keane and even Holgate.

I’d like to see the new attacking signings we have made allowed to play along with Branthwaite in our defence, before we sell the family jewels.

As good as he is, I think we can hack it with Tarkowski, O'Brien, Keane and even Holgate.

You stay up by scoring goals. It hands defences confidence and the whole team feels less pressure.

I think you're right in that what matters is the defensive unit more than the individuals within it for Dyche but those individuals do add an edge to it. I think we could afford to lose Branthwaite but would need to add another CB to start in his place or be back up for O'Brien. Keane or Holgate should only be 4th choice.

Whilst I agree about needing to score more goals, history has proven we cannot hack it with Keane and even Holgate.

I’d like to see the new attacking signings we have made allowed to play along with Branthwaite in our defence, before we sell the family jewels.

34 and 40 goals totals in the last 2 seasons.

We had to be doing something about that this summer but Thelwell and Dyche have not dealt with the elephant in the drawing room.

I think you're right in that what matters is the defensive unit more than the individuals within it for Dyche but those individuals do add an edge to it. I think we could afford to lose Branthwaite but would need to add another CB to start in his place or be back up for O'Brien. Keane or Holgate should only be 4th choice.

Start scoring goals and the defence will be fine.

I'm more confident of Tarkowski, O'Brien, Keane and Holgate keeping goals against down than I am of DCL, Chermiti, Maupay and Beto handing us enough goals for.

We need to take a chance. and get an attacker in and a RFB to give us some security/attacking presence.

IMO Branthwaite will be sold.

It's classic Everton and I'm amazed more people aren;t expecting it to happen.

Get in done sooner rather than later so we can spend some of the cash to add a greater attacking threat.

We`ve been throwing money away buying CF for almost 5 years, and still can sign one that can deliver 15 - 20 a season year after year, and we`ve needed a RB for about 5 years now and have n`t been able to find either, and in the process lumbered the club with players who can`t hold down a place in the XI. Don`t think we are suddenly going to find either a RB or CF just because we`d have £70m or so from selling Branners.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back