2024/25 Jarrad Branthwaite

you’ve answered your own question mate!
I've said it gives me hope that it isn't true, not that it is 100% not true. It's a bad source but they have been right in the past

We've not exactly said he's 'not for sale' either have we? We've named our price and 60 + add ons would get near to our valuation.

I've said it gives me hope that it isn't true, not that it is 100% not true. It's a bad source but they have been right in the past

We've not exactly said he's 'not for sale' either have we? We've named our price and 60 + add ons would get near to our valuation.
I find it hard to see Utd paying 170 odd million for centre halves alone.

Branthwaite was clearly first choice , why sign De Ligt at all if going back for Branthwaite with an increased bid ?

I find it hard to see Utd paying 170 odd million for centre halves alone.

Branthwaite was clearly first choice , why sign De Ligt at all if going back for Branthwaite with an increased bid ?
True, hard to see them spending big money on another CB, unless they have a couple of outgoings lined up

Unless we get a great offer, I cannot see us selling him this window. We are fine with PSR, we are fine financially this season, and next season he will sell for much more. Theres no reason either on the field, or fiscally, for us to sell him ahead of next summer.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.