2024/25 Jarrad Branthwaite

They’ll still have Yoro, de Ligt, and Martinez. Maguire and Evan’s 4th and 5th choice. There’s just no need without more outgoings.
Yer not a chance they go for him now.

Still think they'll end up playing maguire and evans for long periods this season though.

Martinez missed basically thr whole of last season due to injury, that yoro kid played 10 mins and is out until Xmas, de ligt keeps getting bombed out of clubs because he's not very good, evans is older than ten hang and maguire is a big fridge.

They still have massive issues for me

Still think they'll end up playing maguire and evans for long periods this season though.

Martinez missed basically thr whole of last season due to injury, that yoro kid played 10 mins and is out until Xmas, de ligt keeps getting bombed out of clubs because he's not very good, evans is older than ten hang and maguire is a big fridge.

I fully expect United will regret spending what they did on Yoro and De Ligt rather than just taking some of that cash and paying what we asked for Branthwaite instead. But they made their choice and now they get to live with it. Not going to be doing all that and still coming in for Branth. Good thing for us.

They surely can’t get Jarad, Yoro and De ligt in the same window. That would mean they have about 5/6 good quality centre backs. Just like Everton on the final day to agree to 10m plus Maguire and McTominay.

They're apparently paying De Ligt 300k per week too. They don't seem ever learn

So you’re saying don’t back them to win the league but put your house on them getting CL next season 😂

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.