2024/25 Jarrad Branthwaite

If Everton sell Branthwaite in the last week of the window, we deserve to be exactly where we are. Can you imagine a team like Brighton doing this? Or anyone else who has anything about them.

Let's just hope come the 1st Sept he is still here
If you look into the Distance and on top of that faraway hill you will see CP waving at you in response to this post
Not one starting CB but 2 about to be sold

If you look into the Distance and on top of that faraway hill you will see CP waving at you in response to this post
Not one starting CB but 2 about to be sold
Yep very strange. No idea what Palace are up to. Perhaps it's a way of JT getting sufficient money out of Palace to make a down payment to Moshiri 😂

If Everton sell Branthwaite in the last week of the window, we deserve to be exactly where we are. Can you imagine a team like Brighton doing this? Or anyone else who has anything about them.

Let's just hope come the 1st Sept he is still here
He could just be injured of course. But it’s a really so coincidental that it terrifies me.
Express running the story with the kopites tonight.
Nah, even we’re not that stupid.

When is he going to return? There was photos of him in pre-season but it's all gone very quiet.

As soon as the window slams shut.

I expect there has been a gentlemans agreement that suits both parties that he doesn’t play.

If the club were in desperate need of cash, he’s our most valuable asset. And Branthwaite equally isn’t going to scupper any potential move by getting injured.

If he stays, wouldn’t surprise me to see a miraculous recovery and start on Saturday.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back