2024/25 Jarrad Branthwaite

After these first two games, we can see clearly how no one in this squad, bar perhaps Pickford, is as crucial to our success.

Hope we aren't looking to sell him and we really are just being cautious making sure he's back from his injury

I think it unlikely he will be sold in this window now.
Certainly not to a club that is trying to sign the player on the cheap.
I don't think the club can sell him to Liverpool for obvious reasons.
However, a club like City could very easily step in with a huge bid and complete a deal quickly.
Gvardiol
Ake
Dias
Stones
Akanji

He ain’t going to city unless they sell one of those first.

Gvardiol
Ake
Dias
Stones
Akanji

He ain’t going to city unless they sell one of those first.
Gvardiol plays mainly as a left back
Stones sometimes plays as a RB depending on opposition and is injury prone
They play a lot of games and a young left sided centre back with his potential will already be on city’s radar

After these first two games, we can see clearly how no one in this squad, bar perhaps Pickford, is as crucial to our success.

Hope we aren't looking to sell him and we really are just being cautious making sure he's back from his injury
Needs to get his head straight after Saturday`s cock up.

Pickford had a very bad game on Saturday - his laughing at the end of the game did me FGS - he was at fault for 3 of those goals . saved a couple of basic shots ,,,,

About a month ago it was said he had a chance for the Spurs game,now listening to Dyche sounds like we will be lucky to see him before October….what has happened? Why aren’t the journalists asking him these questions?

About a month ago it was said he had a chance for the Spurs game,now listening to Dyche sounds like we will be lucky to see him before October….what has happened? Why aren’t the journalists asking him these questions?
He known to be difficult and shut down if questions are not to his liking. If £80 million asking price came in reckon the board would sell.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.