2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's back with the squad mate it means he's fit. He will already have done all his personal conditioning. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a run out with the U23s next weekend

It'll take time to get his sharpness back but that will only come with playing. I think we could see him on the bench by 2/3 week in Feb, assuming he's training well.

Hope so anyway. I really want him to be a success here.

Hope so mate. I think they'll just want to ease him in slowly but if he could make the bench mid Feb that would be absolutely fantastic. There's basically a free slot on the bench as we keep selecting 2 keepers so there's a slot jist waiting for him when he's ready.

If he's back with the squad mate it means he's fit. He will already have done all his personal conditioning. I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a run out with the U23s next weekend

It'll take time to get his sharpness back but that will only come with playing. I think we could see him on the bench by 2/3 week in Feb, assuming he's training well.

Hope so anyway. I really want him to be a success here.

The club are handling the situation well in my view. Giving him a lot of time through each stage. I doubt it will be, 2 weeks training the bench by Feb. As you say, honestly wouldn't surprise me if he starts with a coule of sub appearances for the 23's, then maybe starts one, then hopefully starts and finishes a game etc.

In leymans terms, if its a choice between fully fit from next season, or plays a few games this season and we never see him again, it's an easy decision.

The club are handling the situation well in my view. Giving him a lot of time through each stage. I doubt it will be, 2 weeks training the bench by Feb. As you say, honestly wouldn't surprise me if he starts with a coule of sub appearances for the 23's, then maybe starts one, then hopefully starts and finishes a game etc.

In leymans terms, if its a choice between fully fit from next season, or plays a few games this season and we never see him again, it's an easy decision.

Yes, very easy, it has been highlighted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back