Jelavic - half season hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll score 10+ in the league no worries

So long as we can provide proper service to him (like his goal today) he'll get 15 in the league comfortably.

The ball at his feet and with a good chance, even if he's off-form, I'd still bank on him scoring.

I wasnt having a dig at his goal scoring record because let be honest we would be lost without him as our main striker

Just think his performances of late have been very poor, Always seems behind the play and snatching at chances, The one at Fulham last week when he was one on one was a prime example

Never realised how tall he was.

article-2231071-15F54B03000005DC-891_634x286.jpg

I wasnt having a dig at his goal scoring record because let be honest we would be lost without him as our main striker

Just think his performances of late have been very poor, Always seems behind the play and snatching at chances, The one at Fulham last week when he was one on one was a prime example

He hasnt had a great deal of service mate, but the scraps he has had, he hasnt really made the most of.

I do agree with you in a way, but hes not dropping his head, hes still making runs and looking busy, he just looks a touch off, but hes still slotting.

I thought he played bad against fulham, but he really worked hard today....the truth is, he will always depend on pienar or felaini's
game...pienaar was **** today and felaini invisible for the first half but as soon as he started to play the whole team looked better and then of course jelavic

What i noticed, he is always the first one to clear the set piece danger in our box for the last couple of games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back