2024/25 Jesper Lindstrom

Makes me laugh how people moan about us not winning games then make excuses for those responsible for us failing to do so.
Come on he showed more in his first full game than many have after 1 full season of football. He is an upgrade by some distance. If my memory is correct we have to buy once the loan expires which is excellent, that's if Dyche has not taken us down.

Come on he showed more in his first full game than many have after 1 full season of football. He is an upgrade by some distance. If my memory is correct we have to buy once the loan expires which is excellent, that's if Dyche has not taken us down.
Where has this idea come from that he had some sort of great game against Southampton? I didnt see that. He made a couple of decent runs and thats about it. One of them chances has to be scored and thats my criticism of him. No one is saying hes crap we need to see a lot more of him before before making a judgement either way. What did you see thats got you excited enough about him to say hes a massive upgrade?

Where has this idea come from that he had some sort of great game against Southampton? I didnt see that. He made a couple of decent runs and thats about it. One of them chances has to be scored and thats my criticism of him. No one is saying hes crap we need to see a lot more of him before before making a judgement either way. What did you see thats got you excited enough about him to say hes a massive upgrade?
Not match fit, but he can beat his marker numerous times already. He has more technical nouse than Mcneil Harrison Daccoure put together, not a high bar. However, better already.

Not match fit, but he can beat his marker numerous times already. He has more technical nouse than Mcneil Harrison Daccoure put together, not a high bar. However, better already.
Fair enough. Each to their own. I didnt see anything to get over excited about myself. All i know is with more composure from him we avoid penalties and go through to the next round. I will leave it at that because i feel like im just repeating myself now. Hopefully your opinion proves to be right and he turns out to be a good player.

You are so precious and as for boring, you could talk a glass eye to sleep 😴
Try supporting the team now an again.
Listen mate we were having a discussion about a players performance that we had different opinions on until you started posted nonsense replies and playing to the gallery for laughs(which you failed to get). If i am that boring put me on ignore. You might as well anyway because this will be the last reaction or response you will get from me.

I've calmed down so I think I can talk sensibly and rationally now without losing my head over the fact he was throwing his arms around huffing and puffing like a massive baby, still fuming about that even now.

His performance on Tuesday was similar to Calvert-Lewin's on Saturday I thought. General play was good, neat and tidy, always getting into the right areas, always wanting to go forward, creating chances and getting opportunities for themselves and just generally playing well. The issue of course with both players' performances was that neither were clinical when it mattered. But then again, this is something we suffer with every single one of our attacking options.

Dom took his goal really well, yep, but the chance he had at 2-1 is just unforgivable and I suppose it outlines why he plays for us and not one of the teams in Europe. Same with Jesper. The fact he bottled what were 2 golden chances is infuriating but let's be honest, you didn't think he'd slot either of him. I don't think he's amazing nor do I think he ever will be - hence why he plays for Everton, but I think if he gets a bit of confidence behind him he can do okay for us and come up with the odd goal and assist to help us move into the new ground as a Premier Club.

Listen mate we were having a discussion about a players performance that we had different opinions on until you started posted nonsense replies and playing to the gallery for laughs(which you failed to get). If i am that boring put me on ignore. You might as well anyway because this will be the last reaction or response you will get from me.

Excellent news, new posters are mostly welcome on here with me mate, you have not had a good start to put it mildly. You're posts won't be missed believe me.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back