2024/25 Jesper Lindstrom

Funny as hell in a weird way, Doucoure probably had his best game in 5-6 months in the DM role, Dyche changes him to off DCL he ends up looking woeful again.

Today showed that post Dyche (hopefully tonight) a new manager actually has done players who CAN play football (Ndiaye, Mangala and Lindstrom)

I just can't see a world where Dyche thought "I know, I'll take off all creative options and put cloggers on and Doucoure back up top"

Shambolic management yet again..

He looked pretty good and makes good things. We need to get his final decision right, then he's a player that will help a lot.

There's a very fine line with him between looking pretty good but no end product and him looking brilliant, saints and tonight, could have easily finished with a couple in each and a few assists too.

Soon as one goes in I think we'll see why he was rated so highly at Frankfurt

Definitely better from him, that touch right before he came off shows how dangerous he can be. I think if he finally gets one to go in his confidence will shoot back and he will get back to his Bundesliga form. We have already seen how many goal/assist chances he can create on his own.

We can blame dyche for his subs but Harrison let himself down massively the complete opposite of an impact substitution
It was one of those situations where we were so used to stretching the pitch with Jesper and Ndiaye that once he came on it just kind of killed the momentum. Harrison is not that kind of player. He needs a fullback in support and we don’t provide that. We just have mismatched personnel and it shows consistently.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back