Transfer Rumour Jesse Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have Dele Alli as well, to fit in. Where his natural position is left forward. I wouldn't be looking for a like for like replacement.
If I was spending the money, it would be going firmly in the centre of the park.
I mean I would probably look to punt out the majority of the team. But knowing that isn't the done thing. Then the money needs to go on midfield.
Of course, there’s also JP Gbamin

1656789677666.webp
1656789677666.webp

The problem with our fans is as always, no matter who it is, half of you will hate him, and half of you won't.

So no matter who we manage to get someone will start a thread slagging off (or loving) the player.
Civil war old team in effect

The problem with our fans is as always, no matter who it is, half of you will hate him, and half of you won't.

So no matter who we manage to get someone will start a thread slagging off (or loving) the player.
Good, imagine how boring life would be if we all agreed.

Player threads would be a page long with the OP saying Great player and 30,000 people liking the post.

I will be happy if we get, a decent player imo. Saying that, Ive had the pleasure of being in the company of Peter Reid today. I was against Kendall signing him, a £60k crock imo, so who am I to judge players:oops:

I think he's decent actually

Did well at West Ham under Moyes

If Lampard can get him cooking then he could be a good signing
How many players have we had in recent years where the “if we can get him playing like he did at X” or “if we can keep him fit” caveats applied? And how many times did we do whichever was applicable?

He’s been playing for over 10 years and he’s had a purple patch, that didn’t even last his whole loan spell at WHAM, to show for it.

He just absolutely STINKS of a Moshiri era Everton signing.

No.
He'll come in on loan, look good, get a monster 5 yr deal and go gash...(even gasher?)

No more 5 year £125,000+ deals for soon to be 28 year olds
Been there - done that.
Koff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back