Transfer Rumour Jesse Lingard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honesty Lingard if he plays like he did at WH would be fairly decent signing for us.

Yes I know he echos of everything we’ve done wrong in the past 5/6 seasons in signing cast offs but I think he has things to prove and I do think he could go to the World Cup based on his potential form. Southgate called him up when he started playing (and well) for West Ham.

He’s forward thinking, breaks lines, good at pressing & worked well on the counter under Moyes too. I imagine he’d be a solid 6/8 goals a season with similar assists.

Yes he’s a bell end I get that. I wouldn’t pay anything over 100k a week on a 3 year.

Honesty Lingard if he plays like he did at WH would be fairly decent signing for us.

Yes I know he echos of everything we’ve done wrong in the past 5/6 seasons in signing cast offs but I think he has things to prove and I do think he could go to the World Cup based on his potential form. Southgate called him up when he started playing (and well) for West Ham.

He’s forward thinking, breaks lines, good at pressing & worked well on the counter under Moyes too. I imagine he’d be a solid 6/8 goals a season with similar assists.

Yes he’s a bell end I get that. I wouldn’t pay anything over 100k a week on a 3 year.

He has no chance in hell of getting bdck into the national side mate, since the last time he was there other younger players have developed way past any level he's capable of reaching

He has no chance in hell of getting bdck into the national side mate, since the last time he was there other younger players have developed way past any level he's capable of reaching
26 players for the next World Cup. Who knows. If he plays the first half of next season like he played the end of the season before last for WH, he’d be a possible.

It’s all about the wage. However, the fact he thinks he’s worth 200k a week despite doing the best part of zero at a failing Utd side makes me want to laugh. Some stones to ask for that with a straight face.

From what I've been reading thelwell is trying to put in place a proper salary structure. This lad if brought in should not be given a king's ransom to play for us and should only be offered that level that fits in within the salary structure.

On a free and if his wages are within our structure he’s not a bad signing. He’s deffo better than championship standard ! And can play a few positions !

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back