Transfer Rumour Joao Pedro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everton pull plug on Pedro pursuit​

Everton have given up in their attempts to sign Watford striker Joao Pedro.
Everton's final offer was for a loan with an option to buy Pedro for a fee worth just over £20m.
Watford didn't want to sell him, but wouldn't entertain the option of a loan unless it included an obligation to buy for £30m.
Everton are still trying to bring a new striker to the club, and are now looking elsewhere.
The Toffees are, however, close to signing Manchester United midfielder James Garner for around £15m.

Everton pull plug on Pedro pursuit​

Everton have given up in their attempts to sign Watford striker Joao Pedro.
Everton's final offer was for a loan with an option to buy Pedro for a fee worth just over £20m.
Watford didn't want to sell him, but wouldn't entertain the option of a loan unless it included an obligation to buy for £30m.
Everton are still trying to bring a new striker to the club, and are now looking elsewhere.
The Toffees are, however, close to signing Manchester United midfielder James Garner for around £15m.
Lol, so for 10 million extra not payable this season we could have had a striker.

Lol, so for 10 million extra not payable this season we could have had a striker.
DunZHoBUcAAvMip.jpg

I dont see that as being dead if story is true. The bid was refused and they told us the price. They have basically said that they are open to the loan with obligation to buy option, most clubs would laugh at this.
They have told us the price which to me sounds reasonable for him, the question is will we pay it...
The loan to buy is clearly linked to the moise kean money coming in 12 months so I think we can offer it. This option should be more expensive for the buying club than cash up front...

Last edited:
So we koffed it off for the sake of an extra 10 M, pfft Everton that??‍♂️, let’s hope that don’t come back to bite us on the ass when at 23.55 Blackburn tell us to do one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.