Joel Robles

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he continues for the rest of the season (in his current form obviously), and is told he will start next season as number 1, do you think he wouldn't sign a new contract?.

I personally think he'll jump at the chance Eggs.

Dunno. If he was a target for a top Spanish club like Seville, I could see him jumping ship.
Personally, I'd like him to stay as our No 1 as i think there is a lot of similarity between him & De Gea

Dunno. If he was a target for a top Spanish club like Seville, I could see him jumping ship.
Personally, I'd like him to stay as our No 1 as i think there is a lot of similarity between him & De Gea
What like he's Spanish and played for Atletico.

If somebody like Sevilla were interested it will be because he had an excellent end to season. If so we'd offer him contract and No 1 and they couldnt match our wages mate. Outside the top 3 the Spanish clubs dont have the same financial clout. Sevilla in particular have long used player trading to boost their revenues.

Joel is looking better and better, I think he will be a reliable no 1 next season.
Sorry, can't agree. How often do you see him command his area and take crosses? He's what, six feet 4/5? He stays on his line far too often when the crosses come in. What he is good at is one v one's. Then, he's off his line like lightening

We need to sign Hart, Schmichel or Heaton next season. Neither Robles or Stek are number one keepers.

Sorry, can't agree. How often do you see him command his area and take crosses? He's what, six feet 4/5? He stays on his line far too often when the crosses come in. What he is good at is one v one's. Then, he's off his line like lightening

We need to sign Hart, Schmichel or Heaton next season. Neither Robles or Stek are number one keepers.

Taking crosses is one of his main strengths ffs!
The three you refer too are far inferior to Joel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back