JOHAN HAMMER

Status
Not open for further replies.
His name is Hammar btw? Still pronounced Hammer I think, or at least something close. Imagine this (plus what Nik said about hammer time) - he gets on against WHU...
"Hammar hammers the Hammers with an injury time goal"

Also, I bet if he played guitar his best technique would be hammer-ons.

With that name he has to make the first team, dont know much about him.
what position? strength? weaknesses?

With that name he has to make the first team, dont know much about him.
what position? strength? weaknesses?

Central defender/defensive midfielder. Tall-ish, from what I read when he joined - strong tackler.
Alan Ball will have better info though, I'm sure.

Confirmed it's Hammar, but reads a lot like Hammer in english I suppose. Would really like to see this guy come good as even Hammar time has a nice ring to it..!

Very good in the air, strong in the tackle and comfortable on the ball, partnered Eric Dier very well last season at the heart of defence, i certainly hope he makes it
Central defender/defensive midfielder. Tall-ish, from what I read when he joined - strong tackler.
Alan Ball will have better info though, I'm sure.

AB - I did see in the newspaper that there where a change of formation in the last U18 game, to a 4-3-3 line-up. Did you see any change in the way they played against same old 4-5-1?

Maybe even Moyes consider a change?!?

I still think we have some very good talent coming through despite what some people say.

Browning
Hammar
Dier
Garbutt

Four who all look good enough to make into the first team who knows they could be the back four of the future.

Is it fair to say Mustafi has not progressed as much as the club hoped ?

They had Chris Long sitting behind the front two and supporting them in the attack
AB - I did see in the newspaper that there where a change of formation in the last U18 game, to a 4-3-3 line-up. Did you see any change in the way they played against same old 4-5-1?

Maybe even Moyes consider a change?!?

AB! When will the Hammer be back playing, is he far away from a comeback? Seems like we need him after the result against City.
Thanks for your reports!

Was talking with him today, he is now back in training, he trained this morning and watched the match from the side lines. He tells me he should be playing in two weeks time
AB! When will the Hammer be back playing, is he far away from a comeback? Seems like we need him after the result against City.
Thanks for your reports!

Status
Not open for further replies.