John Gudetti..

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need a striker. Anichebe is better than he was a lot of years for us, but he isn't really a profilic striker as he needs a lot of chances to score.. Guidetti is an amazing player and he would be perfect buy for us.. Really strong and fast player, high work rate, good long shots.. He is a striker but I absolutely could see Moyes playing him in the hole as a second striker.. Top player and as he won't probably get any chance in Man City before million of their world class strikers, I really can see they will loan or sell him out in January..

Sell Anichebe, buy Guidetti and buy Vossen.. That would be definition of amazingness for me.. Can you imagine Jelavic, Mirallas, Vossen, Guidetti and possibly Vellios as well as our stikers.. :P

We need a striker. Anichebe is better than he was a lot of years for us, but he isn't really a profilic striker as he needs a lot of chances to score..

Hasn't Anichebe got a better goal per chance ratio than Jelavic this season? He actually finishes pretty well, the problem is he doesn't always seem to be in the right position to get the chances

I agree we could do with another striker though

moyes doesn't rate vellios it seems, we definitely need a good backup striker, anichebe can easily get injured again. also on drenthe, he's not even on FIFA ffs. he could have been something special here the absolute moron

Maybe this is what Moyes was agreeing when he was at the Etihad as part of the Rodders deal.

Manchester City's 20-year-old Swedish striker John Guidetti, who has yet to feature in the Premier League but scored 20 goals in 23 appearances on loan at Feyenoord last term, has signed a new three-year contract at the Etihad.

We need a striker. Anichebe is better than he was a lot of years for us, but he isn't really a profilic striker as he needs a lot of chances to score.. Guidetti is an amazing player and he would be perfect buy for us.. Really strong and fast player, high work rate, good long shots.. He is a striker but I absolutely could see Moyes playing him in the hole as a second striker.. Top player and as he won't probably get any chance in Man City before million of their world class strikers, I really can see they will loan or sell him out in January..

Sell Anichebe, buy Guidetti and buy Vossen.. That would be definition of amazingness for me.. Can you imagine Jelavic, Mirallas, Vossen, Guidetti and possibly Vellios as well as our stikers.. :P

Vossen is an absolute myth just like Holtby + Hitzlsperger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back