Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I don't understand why we're even entertaining an offer. He's only going to get better and better and he's got four years on his contract - he won't jeopardise his own career by doing a Mirallas and sulking, and the lad is so good he'll have Barcelona knocking on his door within two years.

He's £50m in the bank - settling for £30m at this point would be as big a mistake as the fee we let Rooney go for.
Absolutely spot on, He's got 4 years left on his contract, he's only going to get better and therefore worth more money. Mourinho knows this which is why he is trying to get him now.

At the present time I wouldn't sell him for any fee because we will get more money in a few years. It also gives us time to improve the team and maybe get into the top 4 and win some trophies. Personally I think if you sell him now it's a moronic decision.

Joses going hard on it now because he knows in a year or two when the other big boys get involved the price will go mega.

Show some balls and keep hold for at least another year, then if we do have to sell let the bidding wars commence and have a bunch of players properly scouted and lined up ready to come in with the money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back