Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mq37pyWDFd1qiteh2o1_500.gif

If we sold Stones and replaced him with Jonny Evans how long would you be in the fetal position? ....good couple of hours for me I reckon.
Exactly he could join Kone on the treatment table it would be madness to sell a future England Centre back ,and captain - the club need to make a statement, Not for sale !

I agree - Doug if he goes expect an exodus of our few star players!

Joe, having Stones playing for us wasn't the reason Lukaku or Deulofeu signed pal.

If he goes it will be because it's to good to turn down mate and we'll replace him and add to the squad, we won't see a mass exodus this summer. In fact I can't see Chelsea meeting our valuation of Stones unless they have a huge rethink.

Joe, having Stones playing for us wasn't the reason Lukaku or Deulofeu signed pal.

If he goes it will be because it's to good to turn down mate and we'll replace him and add to the squad, we won't see a mass exodus this summer. In fact I can't see Chelsea meeting our valuation of Stones unless they have a huge rethink.
I hope you are right Doug , but if he is sold it may have bad reprocusions for us!

If he goes, I want Bill's head on a platter. Not because a player is leaving but because it encapsulates the persistent lack of investment by the Board, which means we have to continually sell our best players before we want to. The fact that the Board have never invested a penny means that we are at the mercy of the big money clubs. Nobody would begrudge Stones moving in a few seasons time, that's a realistic view. But if it happens now, I hope there is a tsunami of anti-Board feeling! (and I have never banged the anti-Kenwright drum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back