John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aye just had Townsend the utter tool commenting in a sneery, 30m would be great for everton as their trying to build a team, err yeah mate you played for chelsea when they were utter gash so pipe down you fake irish beaut
i heard that, and i had to shake my head at his contradiction in his own statement

'everton like to improve and get better in the trasnfer market, but they like theyre young players.. but 30m?!!?1''

i heard that, and i had to shake my head at his contradiction in his own statement

'everton like to improve and get better in the trasnfer market, but they like theyre young players.. but 30m?!!?1''

Aye mate but what to expect from a cockwomble like him, nearly as mcuh as i dislike the rs pundits i dislike the chelsea ex players who played for them when they were a utter joke and somehow think that now their owned by Abram that it re writes the fact they played for the mighty chelsea rather than the up down yo yo one

Aye mate but what to expect from a cockwomble like him, nearly as mcuh as i dislike the rs pundits i dislike the chelsea ex players who played for them when they were a utter joke and somehow think that now their owned by Abram that it re writes the fact they played for the mighty chelsea rather than the up down yo yo one

spills coffee....againlol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back