John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bizarre. 20 odd games in two seasons? They're on the box every week.
im too busy watching everton mate, they play the same time on a sat/sunday as celtic. theyre not on tv every week aswell by he way. anyway lets end this convo, you have more Van Dijk videos on youtube to watch.

The club say you can go but you will need to put in a transfer request, the player doesn't really lose out at all, he's getting a pay rise and a signing on fee.

So they're all prepared to lose huge amounts of money just out of the goodness of their hearts even though they'd actually have that money anyway?

It doesn't matter if we get a massive fee as it 'will be too late in the window' to spend it and then only half will be available next summer, because buying players in January is an 'inflated market with no value'.

We hold most of the cards, 4 yrs left, don't need to sell, Chelsea desperately need cb, ran be billionaire.

Take them to the cleaners or keep him for another yr. Other teams have done it recently

What strange is the players have come out and spoke saying he should stay, Naismith and lukakau, its seems that the players and Martinez tried their best.

Getting sick of football in general at this stage here mate. I genuinely hate what the Premier League has become.

Sadly, and ironically, we were one of the architects. I wonder did Carter & Co see it being like this, or did they just see the money? Thats probably easy to answer but we lacked the acumen to capitalise and are stuck in the unique position of being broke.

Whatever about the nouveau riche aspect of the Premier League, if you're not in, you're certainly not going to win. Add the aspect that we were in such a privileged position initially, then this brings matters to even more depths.

Would he want to come here on loan for this season? That's a deal I could settle with, we would be losing him next season anyway. It's just a matter of when and not if he is going to pack his bags.

Personally I think he's doing a mistake if he leaves this season, his development would be better here for this year. But if he really wants to leave, so be it. No one is irreplaceable.

Tear the big 4 bumming media a new hole as well whilst you're at it, ask them why the media in general are so desperate to have this league as uncompetitive as possible, always trying to sell other clubs players to the big teams.

Can't believe he's handed a transfer request in if he's had no encouragement from Everton that he'll be sold. On the face of it all that has been said is that he won't be sold even if he hands in a request. Surely he's not so stupid that he'd risk pissing off the manager, the fans and the board unless he's been told that we're keen to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back