John Stones transfer saga

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told you. If John Stones is sold @Woolly Blue can ban me for a month.

Bubbles schmubbles

Just because people keep forgetting due to Chelsea's insesent prattling

EFC have told all John Stones is not for sale at any price this summer.

Chelsea simply ignored the message repeatedly given by EFC and tried to unsettle Stones via the media.

But that is what EFC communicated all the way along.

I have this on good authority from a reliable source.

I confirmed who the sauce is to a reliable mod.

It's confidential to that mod and myself.

I stand by it. As it's true. Hence @Woolly Blue can ban me if it turns out not to be.

Chelsea's conduct has been there for all to see. But even if they succeeded in unsettling the player he won't be sold. Everton have made that clear.

Chelsea just haven't grasped they have no power here at all.

Didn't you offer the mods @Woolly Blue @the esk to ban you for 30 days if Stones handed a transfer request in mate?

Every cloud I suppose.

Guys he did refuse to join wigan (in which he would have more opportunities to play) to join everton. A bigger club, that has always been on the back of my mind since the first bid from Chelsea.

In no fkin way am I saying Chelsea is a bigger club than everton..

Said this meself after the chelsea bid last week . Now I would not expect anything less than the club reporting this to the FA & Premier league .
All the evidence is there to throw the book at them.This has left us in a horrendous position ,Mourhino & chelsea should be charged for ilegal tapping.
Absolute dispicable behavior , if this board dont do something they will lose any shred of respect the fans have for them.....God this hurts.
And they get a small fine if it's proven to have happened.....which it won't be.

Tapping up happens all the time, usually at the players behest through his agent. You seriously think Lukaku and Barkley don't know exactly which clubs are interested in them and how much they'd be paid.

You think any Everton targets don't know exactly the same too. Modern football init.

Im a celtic supporter as well as a blue. Watch all matches and travel to some. Van Dijk is quality. Solid defender. Strong excellent in the air good control. Would be a good fill in for stones. As good as stones is now. Obviously not near as good as stones will be in couple years. Think celtic will cash in on him even if they qualify. Much better than the likes of Johnny evans.
Trust your opinion as u see him play most. I suppose wel see. Difficult to know as mostrich weeks he plays against one striker most weeks when teams park the bus n celtic have most of the ball. 12M n works out would be ideal

Pffft!

Only if he learns how to defend first.

He's a good distributor. That's it.

If we get near £40M for him we've mugged Chelsea. It's just a pity it didn't happen a month ago.
He's a great passer of the ball but has lots of work on his defending to be at the top. Anywhere above 30m is good enough for me.

Is it clear though?

If they wanted to sell, why reject the bids out of hand, and why say he's not up for sale?

On the face of it, the club have rejected offers, said he's not for sale, and the player has handed a transfer request in.

To me that looks bad on Stones as opposed to Everton.

Because if we didn't want to sell, we'd have discussed our position with the player well in advance of time and there wouldn't be a transfer request, because we'd have done business if the player wanted to go early.

What's clearly happened is that the board have delayed to as late as possible (after the last home game of the window), Stones has done the customary 'star EFC player leaving' trick of handing in a request at the boards request to give them a way out, and we'll never see a chunk of that money again - because something is very rotten at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back