John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't look like the ankle went all the way over, hope he'll be all right in a few weeks. Fingers crossed.

Well yeah, obviously

Exactly im not arguing with you I posted my opinion on what I seen with my eyes and what those sort of injuries roughly take to heal, re watch it mate he landed awkwardly on his ankle the fact he couldn't walk off says it all even with a bad sprain he could have hobbled off the medics ain't daft they have a rough idea at the time

Exactly im not arguing with you I posted my opinion on what I seen with my eyes and what those sort of injuries roughly take to heal, re watch it mate he landed awkwardly on his ankle the fact he couldn't walk off says it all even with a bad sprain he could have hobbled off the medics ain't daft they have a rough idea at the time

LOL

Still willing to give Distin a chance to redeem himself before I write him off as washed up.

Jesus wept though, it's just proper Everton that. Our two best players so far this season go down with out of the blue injuries one week after each other.

ffs can we get through one week without a key player going down with a month+ long injury! Watch Baines will rupture his spleen or something ridiculous on international duty.

Oh god, I predicted this as well earlier on, said he would be injured next, who our top player now, he will get injured in the next game he played. How did this happen anyway?

He landed awkwardly and rolled over on it a bit mate, was a obvious ankle injury straight away watching it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back