John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
You damage your ligaments when you sprain your ankle.

Sounds like a bad sprain to me, he's been immense recently aswell, such a shame.

I can't remember us having like 5 key first choice players out like this for a long long time.

Hopefully Barkley and Coleman aren't far off coming back.

It's rare that I say this, but thank fook for the international break. Coleman and McCarthy should be good to go when the season resumes and hopefully Barkley will be right behind them.

It's rare that I say this, but thank fook for the international break. Coleman and McCarthy should be good to go when the season resumes and hopefully Barkley will be right behind them.
We should make sure coleman does not link up with ireland as brenda has with sturridge.

He was boss again today. Even when he made a mistake, he managed to get a recovery challenge in
Gutted about his injury, hopefully it's not as bad as it first sounds.

He was boss again today. Even when he made a mistake, he managed to get a recovery challenge in
Gutted about his injury, hopefully it's not as bad as it first sounds.

This.

Hopefully Distin can recover some form but we are going to miss Stones. Lad's top class already.

Just looks like one of those season's unfortunately as nothing is going our way at the moment.

On what I've seen so far this season, I'd rather go with Alcaraz than Distin whilst Stones is out.

I can't believe this season ya know. Injury time (ironically) and our best player over the last few weeks has this happen to him... To add to the long list, what is it with us??

Why oh why football Gods, why?

Also we spent all our money without actually 'freshening' up the squad. Just retaining the loan players.
Can't believe we didn't use up all our loan options. We had Martinez bragging how top clubs want to loan us their players and he only brings in Atsu on loan. No one could have foreseen the luck we've had with injuries, but our squad does look a bit stale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back