John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at our injury luck. Same every season.

So within seven the season we've lost Barkley to a three month injury, Pienaar for two months, Mirallas for probably up to two months, and Stones for minimum three months, hah.

Jags and Distin for the season. God help us. Did we flatten a mirror shop when we built goodison or something? Our injuries are absolutely horrific. This one is the one that will kill our champions league dream. The other two clowns are hopeless. And it was the ladt minute as well. Can this season just stop already because its been awful from the moment pre-season started.

Can this season just stop already because its been awful from the moment pre-season started.
This.

A long, frustratingly disappointing season ahead of us.

I guess the highight will be getting to the quarters of the Europa League before being knocked out, finish around 8th in the league and get an unlucky FA Cup draw like last year and get dumped out there too.

I wouldn't put Distin back in there no matter what. Besic or Browning or Barry even. Distin can get to ****.

LOL. The next one will be along shortly too, no doubt. Baines or Jags tonight, perhaps? Why not?

Ah well. That's the last of my optimism on potential league position evaporated. We'll do very well to get 6th.

Europa League is where it's at anyway. CL qualification and silverware at stake there. That needs our full focus. No more resting players after the group stage.

Said in the summer this could happen, Injuries across the back and we could be screwed

Hope to god nothing happens to Coleman in the next 3-4 months or we could end up with a back 4 of Hibbert/Alcaraz/Jags/Baines

Selling Duffy and not buying a replacement was a masterstroke, Well done Martinez you clown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back