• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't, but lad who sits near me said he'd seen him and he was strolling about like normal. I normally see him going in near where I do, I've spoke to him a few times so I don't doubt he'll have been there, I was late getting in due to queuing up at ticket office for next two away game tickets so I never saw him myself.

Was gutted to be missing Stones tonight, almost felt like i would take a draw when i heard that news, Mori might of dropped a bad one early one but to get a great away win without the star player is another bonus! Do hope he is back for the Derby thou

Was gutted to be missing Stones tonight, almost felt like i would take a draw when i heard that news, Mori might of dropped a bad one early one but to get a great away win without the star player is another bonus! Do hope he is back for the Derby thou

Martinez pretty much confirmed that Stones and Coleman will both be ready for the derby. Great news

Stones n Coleman still definitely starting tomorrow????

Hang on you utter melt. Whys that relevant to my post?

They're a shambles of a Club at the moment and he'll no doubt have Barca and Real after him so why would he even think about Chelsea? Id be surprised if he did end up there put it that way.

Get on the blower to Gareth Barry laaaa, he'll let you in on a few things, melt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back