• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang on you utter melt. Whys that relevant to my post?

They're a shambles of a Club at the moment and he'll no doubt have Barca and Real after him so why would he even think about Chelsea? Id be surprised if he did end up there put it that way.

Get on the blower to Gareth Barry laaaa, he'll let you in on a few things, melt.
Not sure what you're on about here. I said/claimed my source and what he said came true. You told me that Stones and Coleman were deffo being saved for the Derby. I assumed you had been told that as you posted it as fact. Let's not resort to name calling. Plus if you can find it Everything Barry told me came true. I dare you to vault me.

Will stones and Coleman start tomorrow?

Not sure what you're on about here. I said/claimed my source and what he said came true. You told me that Stones and Coleman were deffo being saved for the Derby. I assumed you had been told that as you posted it as fact. Let's not resort to name calling. Plus if you can find it Everything Barry told me came true. I dare you to vault me.

Will stones and Coleman start tomorrow?

I think they will yes. The lad who mentioned it is rarely wrong so i have no reason NOT to believe him. Personally think Roberto was holding his cards close to his chest with him comments in the Presser about the pair of them too.

I think they will yes. The lad who mentioned it is rarely wrong so i have no reason NOT to believe him. Personally think Roberto was holding his cards close to his chest with him comments in the Presser about the pair of them too.
So when you told me they'd deffo be back for this you were referencing another poster?

Ice cream posters.

Seriously @ianefc and @MartSlinger , cut out the name calling and handbags.
I'm almost certainly about to be banned after this post, not because I have broken the rules but because @Woolly Blue is involved, but whilst I HAVE to defend myself I have to say I did not once resort to name calling, not once, it is very very rare that I do resort to it. Was looking forward to tomorrow as well, but see you soon.

I'm almost certainly about to be banned after this post, not because I have broken the rules but because @Woolly Blue is involved, but whilst I HAVE to defend myself I have to say I did not once resort to name calling, not once, it is very very rare that I do resort to it. Was looking forward to tomorrow as well, but see you soon.

Oh settle down lad and learn when to keep quiet. You're not getting banned, just tone it down a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back