• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think he'll need to leave to get the chip off his shoulder that makes him think he can take unnecessary risks in stupid areas of the pitch. A fresh start at a new club and us receiving a big transfer fee is best for all parties imo.

I think he'll need to leave to get the chip off his shoulder that makes him think he can take unnecessary risks in stupid areas of the pitch. A fresh start at a new club and us receiving a big transfer fee is best for all parties imo.

he played as instructed by the manager.

Mori, a player with less ability on the ball, took a lot more risks in dangerous areas than Stones did last year - without ever looking to have the poise or control Stones did - and hasn't got any stick for it.

It wont be a shame if we use that money to help buy players who might win us something, lift the Carling Cup next seasonand it will be "John who"?
Disagree, it would be a shame for me. Why can't we win something with Stones still here? I understand why he will be sold, he wants to leave, and we need his sale to increase our wage structure.

he played as instructed by the manager.

Mori, a player with less ability on the ball, took a lot more risks in dangerous areas than Stones did last year - without ever looking to have the poise or control Stones did - and hasn't got any stick for it.

But he scored several important goals in the big games and has not been valued 40m and didnt put any silly transfer request in.

Stones was a part of terrible defensive block, didnt prevent from conceding too much, didnt score a single goal and probably didnt provide any assist. Not too good for a 50m man wanting to escape from Everton to join "top"club

Disagree, it would be a shame for me. Why can't we win something with Stones still here? I understand why he will be sold, he wants to leave, and we need his sale to increase our wage structure.
What you're basically saying is...

55082047.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back