• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we start splashing cash NOW, a bit worrying we were waiting to sell stones to start spending, FFP my arse. if we sign Williams and another decent CB I'm happy with these deal, although a shame because stones will go on to be the best, just hurts more he's going to that absolute scum of a football club

One way or another this was not an accident in my opinion, I check over a 50 quid flight confirmation to the dam three or 4 times, imagine the scrutiny from a UCL team submitting a squad? either done because the transfer is complete, or as a form of mind games... If the latter then we should refuse to do any more business with City regarding stones.. My instinct is that the deal is done, just waiting on formalities to be completed with players coming our way as part of a part exchange deal..

"Record fee" but no numbers mentioned. Handy for when we invest little money back into the squad.

Let's be honest here, he must have gone for around 45m minimum. If 100m isn't pumped into transfers between now and end of transfer window, with this money, the TV deal, Mr Moshiri's "promise of investment", this takeover has been a complete farce.

Get it sorted Everton ffs.

"Record fee" but no numbers mentioned. Handy for when we invest little money back into the squad.

Let's be honest here, he must have gone for around 45m minimum. If 100m isn't pumped into transfers between now and end of transfer window, with this money, the TV deal, Mr Moshiri's "promise of investment", this takeover has been a complete farce.

Get it sorted Everton ffs.
47.5 million mate. That's in the news

If true, stunning deal for us.

I've no doubt he'll be worth it but yes, it's a very good deal for all involved imo.

I genuinely wish him all the best. He's been utterly professional in it this year and had City failed to stump up the cash I've no doubt he'd have stayed and played at his best. For me, still the most talented player (after Rooney) that I've seen in an Everton shirt (I can remember as far back as 2002)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back