• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will depend on the replacement if it's great business or not. But if he wanted to move on, no point in forcing him to stay.

It should've been done weeks ago. Dragged on far too long but lets just move on now and sign some boss new players to overtake City and make Stones regret his decision ;)

I do not understand that people are upset by this. His attitude is poor, He wanted to leave last summer, he has not performed very well for us last season, and he makes big mistakes so often. We need a more consistent defender than stones. He might become a very good player, but as things stand now we are much better off selling him.

The fume when Stones leaves later thus week and Everton still don't sign anyone to excite the fans will bd unreal and rightly so. This looks more like a skimming off the top operation for every day that passes imo.
I admire your trenchant passion Petit, I really do; but sometimes I think you might apply some extra-strength supafix to your neck-head joint...because the latter keeps falling off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back