• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

John Terry trial to take place after Euro 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go speak a language that isn't ours, on a machine that wasn't invented by an Englishman on an internet forum dedicated to a sport invented by... you guessed it.... Les Anglais.

You wouldn't have televisions if it wasn't for our sharp minds. So you wouldn't be reading this.

All hail the Scots.

And to think, if Scotland didn't share all the massive revenue from oil, England would be in pretty dire economic trouble

They'll find out in good time my friend. Can't wait for them to start queueing at our borders trying to emigrate. We'll be having none of that, unless there's a shortage of some cheap labour.

I only have a little asphalt left over from a job before, you sure you don't want a bit thrown on your drive. And dem trees at the back, dey lukk like dey need a trim.

I might need someone to help count up all my profits from the oilfields, and someone to tend to my back garden 9 hole golf course. Interested Nik?

A very select few might be allowed to remain 'in country' but the majority will be trafficed straight back down the M74

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back