John Textor / Everton Takeover

So nobody seems interested until this 777/ACAP business is sorted out in the USA and from what I read TFG walked away because Morshiri would take a haircut on his shares because of this.

This won’t get sorted until next summer at the earliest or if something catastrophic happens like administration (something the ask wants I might add).

Sad state of affairs but that’s what happens when you have incompetent leadership stemming from BK and FM.

Some sort of communication from the club even if it is ambiguous would be appreciated, I find everton fans left to their own imagination is an unhealthy development

It’s arguably the best part of being an Evertonian.

I think my favourite comms-blunder from the club was when they teased a ‘secret location’ event, some 10 years back.

Left to our own devices, Everton fans speculated that it was definitely going to be the grand reveal of a site where a new stadium was to be built. It turned out to be some ‘lucky fans’ who were taken by mini bus to the Umbro factory to see the new kit being made, or some such. The anti-climax was legendary.

You post something like this :

Then have the cheek to start making demands of people. You're delusional. 🤷‍♂️

I've zero interest in speaking to you.

Demands? It’s a forum, you posted tinfoil hat claims a gestapo is running a information ops against journalists from the club without an ounce of evidence, don’t make claims if you can’t or won’t back them up cos that makes you a liar, mate.

Unless you are actually ok with that then fine.

Demands? It’s a forum, you posted tinfoil hat claims a gestapo is running a information ops against journalists from the club without an ounce of evidence, don’t make claims if you can’t or won’t back them up cos that makes you a liar, mate.

Unless you are actually ok with that then fine.

I've communicated with who needs to know and you don't need to know.

I've communicated with who needs to know and you don't need to know.
You’ve told me “I don’t and won’t communicate with you” (you did, and have) which basically makes you a liar.

You’ve told us all the club is is running some weird agenda against journalists without a single bounce of evidence, which also basically makes you a liar.

So, thanks for confirming you’re a liar.

You’ve told me “I don’t and won’t communicate with you” (you did, and have) which basically makes you a liar.

You’ve told us all the club is is running some weird agenda against journalists without a single bounce of evidence, which also basically makes you a liar.

So, thanks for confirming you’re a liar.

I didn't say that at all. That is what I posted.

Greg O'Keefe is a turd of an individual. I was calling him out over the client journalism for the likes of Denise Barrett-Baxendale well before "headlock gate". Well documented

Greg O'Keefe was passing information to the club trying to spoil the AllTogetherNow protest activities. Why EFC press releases and "Moshiri statements" and letters (written by the club) appeared just before protests etc. When AllTogetherNow stopped giving Greg O'Keefe information... who informed, Kenwright and Co. it stopped the preemptive press releases

Wouldn't ever give Greg O'Keefe the time of day myself.

It would help if you could actually read.

Not sure - but isn't it due the fact it may not need to be paid off whilst it's under investigation? So better waiting until it's sorted?
Possibly mate not sure. But if worst case is you have to pay it e.g. it’s a liability until it’s paid and best case is you don’t, as long as you are willing to pay it, why wouldn’t parties be interested? I just think it’s either 1) with all our debt that’s just a bridge too far for investors or 2) it’s a little more murky than that but I’m really not sure.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.