John Textor / Everton Takeover

Just re-watched the SKY interview, his comments on Dyche is pleasing to hear, sounds like he definitely laying down the challenge for him. He says alot of things every fan wants to hear, the trouble is we have had so many false dawns in my lifetime and shysters come through this club I don`t believe we can be the things he says. We just aren`t allowed nice things from my experience....

His quotes on Dyche, "Sean, I don`t know personally, I watched him at Burnley for so many years and do wonders with no budget and, you know, a challenge at the squad level. Obviously he is a guy that knows how to coach in the Premier League."

"I would sit down with him sometime in the future and say, OK I`m going to bring you a very different profile of player from any corner of the world, are you interested? Are you capable? Can you coach this squad? I like that you like the big tall tough Irish kid like Jake O`Brien but do you like Igor Jesus, Luis Enrique or Tiago Almada? Does he have an ambition to coach that profile? Does he have a system that will work for a squad optimised from the best players in the world? He would have every right to stay there, I haven`t even thought about the coaching issue."

Sounds like a shape up or ship out to me... his system will not suit where Textor wants to go, nowhere near.
Why is he bringing anybody players. Is he really going to do another Moshiri and not let people get on with their jobs. :coffee:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back