John Textor

That isn't the issue. So now you are a mind reader and know what I am thinking? You don't so shut it.

You just keep harping on about the same boring thing. We get it. Try something else.

Actually it was a reminder he still owns shares in another Premier League club in response to this

i mean he pretty much said it’s in the final stages so regardless of your thoughts damo as it stands without being rude are redundant until proven otherwise

Which is quite an important point

Wasted 8 years of our lives

Further to the 20 years of wasted lives due to Bill Kenwright and the "cronyism" you mention

If it had been me investing the money that was put into Everton there is no way we would have been wasting money like we did or putting ourselves in the position we have been placed

Why any potential owner needs to be what is best for Everton. Also not on the basis of a couple of PR pieces and press statements.
I am in awe of you and, if I'm being honest, a little bit jealous.

The cleverest person in the world (apart from @davek ) obvs.

How you find time to spend all the money you earn and spend so much time on here (being not bothered) is beyond me. You are amazing.

I am in awe of you and, if I'm being honest, a little bit jealous.

The cleverest person in the world (apart from @davek ) obvs.

How you find time to spend all the money you earn and spend so much time on here (being not bothered) is beyond me. You are amazing.

@davek is a great poster. I might not always agree with him for sure. But he is an asset to the forum.

Actually it was a reminder he still owns shares in another Premier League club in response to this

Which is quite an important point
damo i’m not giving you grief like others on this site am i? so importance is irrelevant based on him basically saying it’s virtually a done deal based on his shares at palace….. so where do you as someone who is clearly against it go when it actually happens?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back