John Textor

@GrandOldTeam I'm laughing here. This forum 🤷‍♂️

Honestly.

Crazy at times.
it’s crazy to think that you’re laughing alone i’m just calling round to see if anyone is tall enough to knock you off that pedestal you’ve placed yourself upon. i tried to be polite but fair play you’re an absolute helmet sorry to the forum for the personal attack but for god sakes man give your head a wobble good night

It's not pointless and its not already done and he's not actually a billionaire
He certainly will be surprised to learn that.

But you seem to know more about this than all the reliable trustworthy sources reporting on it...Im curious, you say the others are wrong and Textor is not a billionaire, so how much Is Textor worth?

it’s crazy to think that you’re laughing alone i’m just calling round to see if anyone is tall enough to knock you off that pedestal you’ve placed yourself upon. i tried to be polite but fair play you’re an absolute helmet sorry to the forum for the personal attack but for god sakes man give your head a wobble good night
You are a £500K poster. What took you so long to realise this?

Don't be apologising to people for merely telling it as it is!

Is their an a'hole you aren't willing to lick mate?

Try having an opinion of your own, or alternatively try to at least least show that any of your stories about what you do have validity.

Or continue being an utter clown and laughing stock of the forum, your choice. Bizarro as it may seem.

Wasted 8 years of our lives

Further to the 20 years of wasted lives due to Bill Kenwright and the "cronyism" you mention

If it had been me investing the money that was put into Everton there is no way we would have been wasting money like we did or putting ourselves in the position we have been placed

Why any potential owner needs to be what is best for Everton. Also not on the basis of a couple of PR pieces and press statements.

Yes Damo/mark/Bizarro/eskcolonic

I've you'd invested in Everton wed have been sound lad.

Yanno the lad who doesn't even understand the difference between libel and slander.

[Poor language removed] utter clown pockets of a poster

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back