John Textor

He's obviously not the best communicator. His ideas and ambitions in theory sound good. Not fully convinced of him, but seems the best of the bad bunches remaining. Better than 777 and Moshiri obviously.

To be in a field with Lyon, who has one of the best youth academy in Europe and Botafogo to get promising players and exchange between the clubs is a interesting thing to develop longterm.

However I see some danger that he might even become overambitious by wanting to change too many things in a too short time.

He's obviously not the best communicator. His ideas and ambitions in theory sound good. Not fully convinced of him, but seems the best of the bad bunches remaining. Better than 777 and Moshiri obviously.

To be in a field with Lyon, who has one of the best youth academy in Europe and Botafogo to get promising players and exchange between the clubs is a interesting thing to develop longterm.

However I see some danger that he might even become overambitious by wanting to change too many things in a too short time.
See what you mean but there are a lot of things in place at present that need changing quickly that have put us in the position we are now

He would find fault with our Lord, that man. Wonder if he now thinks Friedkin would have been better than Textor or he still wants Arabs.

The hardware needs a few days to input all of the general feedback from here into its internal data processor and allow the algorithm to come up with the most contrarian position to the general consensus.

See what you mean but there are a lot of things in place at present that need changing quickly that have put us in the position we are now
Yeah, I do think the whole organisation needs a massive cultural and mindset change to get out of the rut we're in, before we just become perennial basement dwellers. Don't think we should fear a massive overhaul.

Also, while I'm still very on the fence about the guy, his sort of rootin' tootin' positivity, even if it has a whiff of BS about it, might be what the organisation, and the fanbase, needs to hear to lift the gloom and get that mindset turned around.

so you don’t think that as someone who’s about to spend the best part of a billion on us has the right to have a say? i think if you’re willing to take this sinking ship on you’ve got every right to question all of it! publicly maybe not at such an early stage but it might have the opposite effect of what your thinking and make them come up with something different. regarding worrying about him it’s best of a very low numbered bunch but he’s already communicating which is more then moshiri has done and he’s the cause of this mess. even him white is being blanked that’s how bleak he’s made us dave. if textor sticks to what he’s saying would you not be happy? clearly right now it’s lip service however i do think there is substance to his chatter
He has no right to say anything in public about Everton.

To paraphrase Will Smith: "Take my club's name out of your mouth."

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back