John Textor

Odd to contrast the clubs reaction to Textor and its utterly repugnant pursuit of the 777 shysters .
It is clear that there is something deeply wrong at the heart of this club.
We are rotting from the inside out.
Honestly coming to believe that the only way to save a vestige of what we once were is to level this club to the ground and start over again from the lowest rung .
Did the other lot's spokesperson go into the media to undermine the manager and players in a relegation fight?

That's what that maniac Textor did.

Imaging him if he ever gets his hands on the club.

I'd fear for us with him in charge.

Did the other lot's spokesperson go into the media to undermine the manager and players in a relegation fight?

so you don’t think that as someone who’s about to spend the best part of a billion on us has the right to have a say? i think if you’re willing to take this sinking ship on you’ve got every right to question all of it! publicly maybe not at such an early stage but it might have the opposite effect of what your thinking and make them come up with something different. regarding worrying about him it’s best of a very low numbered bunch but he’s already communicating which is more then moshiri has done and he’s the cause of this mess. even him white is being blanked that’s how bleak he’s made us dave. if textor sticks to what he’s saying would you not be happy? clearly right now it’s lip service however i do think there is substance to his chatter

Relegation fight? 3 games in! Weird take from Mr. Weirdo.

Like saying Brighton are in a title fight because they are 3rd.

Agenda alert.

so you don’t think that as someone who’s about to spend the best part of a billion on us has the right to have a say? i think if you’re willing to take this sinking ship on you’ve got every right to question all of it! publicly maybe not at such an early stage but it might have the opposite effect of what your thinking and make them come up with something different. regarding worrying about him it’s best of a very low numbered bunch but he’s already communicating which is more then moshiri has done and he’s the cause of this mess. even him white is being blanked that’s how bleak he’s made us dave. if textor sticks to what he’s saying would you not be happy? clearly right now it’s lip service however i do think there is substance to his chatter

He hasn't sold his Crystal Palace shares yet. So no.

Sorry but utterly laughable, to compare anything to the nazi rhetoric on the Jews mate.

But fair play it'll mean they elect a woman with the mental capacity of a amoeba to lead the worlds leading superpower.

One who served for three years under a dementia patient without saying a word. And one who was the border tsar without ever even going to the border or talking to the governors of the border States.

Anyways back on topic. Textor - good.
I’m a hundred percent confident she knows that it’s “an amoeba”.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back