John Textor

IMG_4826.webp

Why has the club used a pic of Colin Chong that makes him look like the US President in Superman 2 when he’s forced to make a hostage video by General Zod? Is Terence Stamp just out of shot in the Liver Building?

The last thing in the world this club needs is that 'kin spanner.

He's toxic.

Probably gets control though. Unfortunately.
The last thing we need is Moshiri keeping hold of the club and carrying in this constant state of limbo.
I get that you have doubts about this fella but if he comes up with the brusters I am prepared to give him a chance and hope it works out.

According to the Republican presidential nominee only immigrants will eat your cats and dogs, of course, if they become citizens they will be cleansed of the desire for pet-blood. Claim was fact checked and disproven on live TV.
Frankly I would not reply, but the demonisation and debasing of immigrants in the US is not far at all from Hitler's rhetoric on Jews in pre-war Germany.

Sorry but utterly laughable, to compare anything to the nazi rhetoric on the Jews mate.

But fair play it'll mean they elect a woman with the mental capacity of a amoeba to lead the worlds leading superpower.

One who served for three years under a dementia patient without saying a word. And one who was the border tsar without ever even going to the border or talking to the governors of the border States.

Anyways back on topic. Textor - good.

Odd to contrast the clubs reaction to Textor and its utterly repugnant pursuit of the 777 shysters .
It is clear that there is something deeply wrong at the heart of this club.
We are rotting from the inside out.
Honestly coming to believe that the only way to save a vestige of what we once were is to level this club to the ground and start over again from the lowest rung .

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back