John Textor

We all thought Moshiri would be great.

He would have been if he did what most were saying.

Change the board/cronyism that infested the club.

Allow professionals to do their job.

Often felt if he got Monchi as he initially wanted whether we'd be in another place but now think no matter who was in place he'd have meddled.

Wasted 8 years of our lives

Further to the 20 years of wasted lives due to Bill Kenwright and the "cronyism" you mention

If it had been me investing the money that was put into Everton there is no way we would have been wasting money like we did or putting ourselves in the position we have been placed

Why any potential owner needs to be what is best for Everton. Also not on the basis of a couple of PR pieces and press statements.

We all thought Moshiri would be great.

He would have been if he did what most were saying.

Change the board/cronyism that infested the club.

Allow professionals to do their job.

Often felt if he got Monchi as he initially wanted whether we'd be in another place but now think no matter who was in place he'd have meddled.
Wanted him and emery didnt he, that is the point whoever does take us over whole club from the pitch and off it needs to be fixed.

Further to the 20 years of wasted lives due to Bill Kenwright and the "cronyism" you mention

If it had been me investing the money that was put into Everton there is no way we would have been wasting money like we did or putting ourselves in the position we have been placed

Why any potential owner needs to be what is best for Everton. Also not on the basis of a couple of PR pieces and press statements.

Riddle me this.
What is best for Everton at the moment?

Here we are again - he went rouge without consulting other stakeholders and the club has had to clarify.

Welcome new owner, same as the old owner.

His intervention last night is a massive red flag. To basically destabilise the staff in this manner by insulting everyone from Jake O'Brien to Sean Dyche to Dan Meis shows he is hewn in the image of Moshiri. And then to play the sentiment card about Goodison and compare taking over to becoming US president suggests an unhealthy dollop of Kenwright is mixed up in that gene pool too.

His intervention last night is a massive red flag. To basically destabilise the staff in this manner by insulting everyone from Jake O'Brien to Sean Dyche to Dan Meis shows he is hewn in the image of Moshiri. And then to play the sentiment card about Goodison and compare taking over to becoming US president suggests an unhealthy dollop of Kenwright is mixed up in that gene pool too.

Good to see some people are sitting and thinking hard about it all.

Not just lapping it all up.

…. these communications in the public domain might just force another investor to the table,
I suspect that might be the point if them.

As a quid pro quo - Textor has an IPO coming up for his football group. Probably doesn't harm him to be linked with adding a bigger brand with a shiny new stadium to the group portfolio

Talking of Batman.

Screenshot_20240912_210058_Chrome.webp

What would you have done differently, mate?

Sincerely interested; broad strokes please.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back