John Textor

I think they're all asleep by now they've been bored that much 😴
So you’ve lied as you can’t name them or show any evidence of it.

It’s quite boring posting the same thing over and over isn’t it?

IMG_4054.gif

Post of the day. At least some people aren't just sitting there lapping up media statements and mere words

clap clap clap clap clap (as per the Kenwright era) 🙄

I wish you wouldn't keep generlising like that.

Kenwright had a 'spell' over lots of people. Kenwright caused us a lot of damage to this club alongside Moshiri and the board but also Kenwright fooled many for so long.

That said, It's just not relevant to the current situation with Textor. You need to give fans more credit. "sitting there lapping up media statements and mere words clap clap". Until someone comes out and officially tells everyone as Chong did today, then everyone is entitled to their opinion and interpret Textor however they see fit.

I mean what are you after a gold star? 5 gold stars?

If Textor is all mouth then it'll come out in the wash.

I wish you wouldn't keep generlising like that.

Kenwright had a 'spell' over lots of people. Kenwright caused us a lot of damage to this club alongside Moshiri and the board but also Kenwright fooled many for so long.

That said, It's just not relevant to the current situation with Textor. You need to give fans more credit. "sitting there lapping up media statements and mere words clap clap". Until someone comes out and officially tells everyone as Chong did today, then everyone is entitled to their opinion and interpret Textor however they see fit.

I mean what are you after a gold star? 5 gold stars?

If Textor is all mouth then it'll come out in the wash.

I'm after what is best for Everton

I don't give the fans "credit" because look at the state of this thread the past two or three pages.

Speaks for itself.

So you’ve lied as you can’t name them or show any evidence of it.

It’s quite boring posting the same thing over and over isn’t it?

I'm off to bed as Moomin has bored me to death this evening posting posts from 8 years ago, that he's posted multiple times before 😴

Let everyone talk about Textor etc

Who still hasn't sold his Crystal Palace shares....

Lerner had Villa relegated. Everton have not been.

You say that FFP puts a safety net in place. I haven’t seen much of a safety net, we’re a financial car crash.

You say Moshiri is a totally different animal. He’s been awful for the club, so I’d say they’re not too far apart personally.

He may not have relegated us yet, but we’ve been circling the drain for a while and have come very close. This season is shaping up to be another relegation battle.

Your predictions on what Moshiri would mean for Everton Football Club seem to have been wrong, almost the opposite of what has actually happened. Nothing wrong with that, don’t think many people would have predicted how catastrophically bad his tenure has turned out to be.

You say that FFP puts a safety net in place. I haven’t seen much of a safety net, we’re a financial car crash.

You say Moshiri is a totally different animal. He’s been awful for the club, so I’d say they’re not too far apart personally.

He may not have relegated us yet, but we’ve been circling the drain for a while and have come very close. This season is shaping up to be another relegation battle.

Your predictions on what Moshiri would mean for Everton Football Club seem to have been wrong, almost the opposite of what has actually happened. Nothing wrong with that, don’t think many people would have predicted how catastrophically bad his tenure has turned out to be.

I'm not responsible for Moshiri's bad judgement during the last 8 years.

He's done it all himself.

In fact if you check the vaults I objected to the signing of Ashley Williams etc

Guess who didn't? 🤷‍♂️

He’s been a disaster. Hard to point to a decision he actually got right, isn’t it?

1. "recklessness" they called it over FFP/PSR again. Bad judgement

2. He put more money in than Bill Kenwright ever did

3. Again. Bad judgement.

4. Wrong, because of Moshiri's catastrophic bad judgement. You're not telling me anything I don't already know here. I kicked off - check the vaults - when he started to allow staff he was involved in appointing sign players like Ashley Williams for stupid money

Again, Moomin thinks he's really clever and really funny quoting things from 8 years ago. Comments in response to calls of Moshiri being a "fraud". He's not a fraud. He's an idiot. There's a difference. History has proven it.

Moomin is just boring everyone with the same old stuff. He's posted the same posts in multiple threads over the past few months because there's something wrong with him. I'm bored with it. 😴

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back