John Textor

"The hypocricy is sickening"
Indeed it is. 🤷‍♂️
You already have

It's not "hypocrisy" is it? 🤷‍♂️

If I'm quizzing and questioning a potential owner. It's hypocrisy if I don't do it.

As for the rest of it, Moshiri put in 8 years over half a billion into Everton and it went backwards. It wasn't the money that was the issue so he wasn't a "FRAUD" as people claimed. He was an IDIOT, because it was all bad judgement of his

It's not "hypocrisy" is it? 🤷‍♂️

If I'm quizzing and questioning a potential owner. It's hypocrisy if I don't do it.

As for the rest of it, Moshiri put in 8 years over half a billion into Everton and it went backwards. It wasn't the money that was the issue so he wasn't a "FRAUD" as people claimed. He was an IDIOT, because it was all bad judgement of his
You're not quizzing anyone. You're posting your rambling musings on a fan forum. You take yourself way too seriously, Damo. Nothing said on here impacts Everton one jot.

Was everyone crying when 777 put out a statement via the club hours before a league game last year?

Textor has spoken more about this club in that one interview than anyone of any substance for many a year.
I agree with that to an extent.

Yes we have been lacking clarity and communication from our owner and that continues to be the case.

To that extent any information is welcomed but I do think Textor went too far .

It was , in my opinion, unwise to talk about club employees whether they be players or the manager.

I don't care what you think.

I know lots that you don't know.

controlling-laugh-laughing.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back