John Textor

Yet anyone who moaned about Moshiri's performance in the first few months of the takeover got slated by you because he needed to be given a chance.

Shall we remind you of the posts you done.

No because you're boring the life out of people doing so, because Moshiri was the one that messed things up. All the finance to be a "force multiplier" but none of the judgement to go with it and messed the whole thing up

You're responsible for the stupid comments like:

"Mate, he isn't going to kiss you"

So do us all a favour and shut up for five minutes.

Yet anyone who moaned about Moshiri's performance in the first few months of the takeover got slated by you because he needed to be given a chance.

Shall we remind you of the posts you done.

Oh no, what posts did he make?

Something contrary to his latest opinion?

Please post for the betterment of the forum and add him to Z tier ITK sources.

Oh no, what posts did he make?

Something contrary to his latest opinion?

Please post for the betterment of the forum and add him to Z tier ITK sources.

He was taking names of the people who slated him.
Screenshot_20240912_061955_Chrome.webp
Screenshot_20240912_062135_Chrome.webp
Screenshot_20240912_061935_Chrome.webp
Screenshot_20240912_061916_Chrome.webp

This post is where I'm at

Those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it

I don't intend to repeat it

My concerns with Textor.

• He talks too much and he talks to the wrong outlets - reminds me of Moshiri with Jim White.

• Meddling. Who is he to be telling DOF who they'll sign and managers who they should play? He's doing this publicly on social media, and in prepared interviews.

• Multi club model. I recognise the benefits, but he seems directly involved/key decisions and his time isn't infinite.

• He evidently feels Everton is above him and despite being 90% confident of taking over, he admits he still thinks a better person can come in. If he thinks that, shouldn't we?

• He was still trying to buy Crystal Palace with new offers after agreeing to exclusivity with Moshiri/Everton. He then issued what was, in my view, a prompt, misleading statement afterwards to deflect.

• What he says, doesn't translate to what his actions are. Just one example - in March this year; "I don't want to run [Palace] one day. I don't even like running the clubs I have"

I'm not convinced that Textor would be a great owner ( I have reservations but something needs to change quickly) but if he did buy us it would be hilarious to see certain heads falling off on here.

A question for the anti - textors ....if not JT who do you think is going to be brave enough to take us on or are you happy to continue with Moshiri at the wheel?

As I said boring people to death 😴

Moshiri had all the finance to take Everton up a level and spent it on players like Ashley Williams etc and kept Bill Kenwright at the club. All his mistakes.

Boring as it's been covered over the past 8 years
Did he really inject that much of his own funds? We also made a lot of player sales under moshiri that were reinvested in the squad two different things

Mad how people just make up scenarios in their head because they don't like someone and want to stay annoyed in perpetuity.
Who said I’m annoyed mate?

The panto that is Everton is quite entertaining actually, and if you seriously believe that Dyche hasn’t said a word, I’ve a bridge to flog you.

Textor shouldn’t have come out with all that either, but clearly he’s getting frustrated with the crapshow of mosh.

Did he really inject that much of his own funds? We also made a lot of player sales under moshiri that were reinvested in the squad two different things

He's put in 450 million in shareholder loans he likely isn't getting back (or a fraction of).

I believe earlier he converted some older shareholder notes to equity? That's gone.

He's taking a huge loss (or Usmanov is).

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back