John Textor / Everton Takeover

I agree Zat.

He is ( mostly ) saying all the right things - perhaps a bit too much mind - but as one poster said ( sorry can't remember their name ) it comes across as a bit Pereira.

On the one hand it is refreshing to have someone speak so openly and passionately about their ambitions for Everton but on the other he displays significant nativity, perhaps bordering on a lack of judgement.

Perhaps I am so used to the chaos under Moshiri that I look forward to any alternative, I don't know.

It would definitely be interesting if he took over but I think , deep down , that we probably need a more considered , strategic approach than he is currently displaying.

What are your thoughts?

Well, he's American.

Though he does have experience the transfer dealings of Lyon with Niakate, Mangala and others seems bizarre.

I'd quite like to spend some time with the bloke as I think he's good value but as an owner...not sure.

Did the other lot's spokesperson go into the media to undermine the manager and players in a relegation fight?

That's what that maniac Textor did.

Imaging him if he ever gets his hands on the club.

I'd fear for us with him in charge.
I didn’t regard anything he said as undermining the manager or players , I consider it a gross exaggeration to say he did .
Mind you I’d love to undermine this manager right out of our club . He’s a horror show .
Anyway Moshiri clearly isn’t selling to anyone , he and the corrupt shyster’s around him like Chong are just playing games with our club for their own purposes.
What a mess we are.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back